I am sure that you must be thinking that – Delhi is the only place you knew till now. Sorry to break the news but you are wrong here. India has got various other places or cities which have plenty of amazing stores full of exquisite wedding lehengas. Would you like to give them a try??? Well, you should because you might change your mind and pick some other city (rather than just Delhi) for your best ever wedding shopping. I have to say – shopping ignites another level of excitement in any woman’s body. And I know you agree with me on this. Let’s just take a ride to the top shops for lehenga available in our country. Thrilled!?
Indian wedding is not something which can be penned down in 2-3 leaves here. The grandeur and ecstasy of any traditional wedding saga is matchless and simply unbeatable. Who you think is the most look-around person of any grand wedding ceremony??? It’s the bride who grabs all the attention and eyes on her supposedly most special day of the life. After all, how can you compare with this beauty on her D-day??? But if you don’t want anyone to come between you and your wedding look, be more cautious about your wedding attire and the place you are planning to pick it. I hope you haven’t booked it yet. Fret not, if even you had, there is nothing to worry because Indian weddings are full of beautiful functions and rituals. We have always heard that Delhi is the best place for wedding shopping but it’s high time to come out of this cliché and discover some fabulous places to purchase traditional wedding lehengas. Let’s do it, girls.
I know what you are thinking; if we are talking about lehengas for wedding, not keeping Delhi on top is not the right idea I feel. What you think???
Delhi – Ultimate Destination
Let’s cut it short and find out the things which we get in Delhi only and which make Delhi the most popular destination for wedding shopping. Yes, we do have some extravaganza treats in the capital city which makes the place irresistible for bridal dresses. Peep in…
• Not just designer outlets and plush showrooms but the place offers some amazing local boutiques which offer the same quality but keeping your valuable budget in mind. What else one needs!?
• Also, the best thing to buy lehenga in Delhi is – the versatility one can explore, no doubt it’s more than your imagination and you just can’t go home empty hands from this city of crazy people
Places to hop – If you have kept a room full of money to spend on your bridal lehenga, then your destiny is places like Hauz Khas, Greater Kailash, South Ex, Shahpur Jat and many more. All these areas have got stores of your dream designers and fashion experts. Hurry!!!
But if you are the one like me who doesn’t like to invest big in single attire (that too for a day), then head to places like Chandni Chowk, Karol Bagh and Lajpat Nagar for discovering your dream staples in your wishful price tags.
Jaipur – Blooming Ethnicity
The beautiful pink city from the beautiful Indian state of Rajasthan will not let you down when it comes to hunting for your bridal silhouettes. Let’s check out what Jaipur has got to offer us –
• Everyone knows that Jaipur is known for its cultural charm and traditional appeal. The city expresses the feel and beautiful heart of Rajasthan
• Apart from its sheer ethnic bloom, there are places in Jaipur which will offer you some intricately designed wedding lehengas and other staples soaked in luxury and royalty
• Make a note that – colours are the main attraction of this lovely city
Places to hop – Note down these places of the city to look for ethereal designer lehengas – Amber Road, C-scheme, MI Road and Johri Bazaar, not just for wedding trousseau but antique jewellery sets too!
Mumbai – Fashion Hub
Do you think that the city which is home to most elite class and worldwide acclaimed designers can disappoint you on the grounds of fashion??? Well, it’s not happening. Mumbai falls on top when it comes to the most stunning and awe-striking Indian wedding lehengas of the country. Here are the things to discover in this metro city –
• The best thing about Mumbai is that it will never put you down in case of designer dresses. Name a designer and you can track a store easily. From the incredible Sabyasachi couture to sassy Manish Malhotra collection, you will find everything in the city of dreams
• Fret not, there are stores which can give you some nominal range in order to save your pocket from burning. Dress like a Mumbai bride!
Places to hop – Budget conscious people should catch with places like Masrani Estate, Goregaon, Malad, Thane, Santacruz and Marine Lines. But if pocket is what not your hurdle is, make your way towards Vile Parle, Breach Candy, Juhu and Colaba.
Bangalore – For Modern Bride
From classic traditional to bold trendy silhouettes, the city has got everything covered to meet your wishful desires and fashion needs. Find yourself –
• If you have already fallen for some gorgeous online designer lehenga but is not happy with the price and in two minds about the quality, get ready for Bangalore trip to ensure all your desired parameters
• Not just lehengas but the city has incredible collection of silk sarees and indo western dresses. So, get ready to head to Bangalore to fulfil your lovely wish of theme wedding and make an everlasting spell on onlookers. You are born to do that, gorgeous!
Places to hop – Places like Indiranagar, Orion Mall, UB City and many more have some finest designers’ stores and local emporia to bring you the most outstanding wedding shopping of the season.
Banaras – Classic Elegance
Since the city is known for its finest quality of silk and intricate detailed work, striking Banaras out of your shopping list is not a good idea I believe. Apart from most luxurious sarees of the country, you can anytime come across your dream bridal attire in the holy city of Ganges. Excited, no!?
• The city is hub of high-quality traditional staples and women dresses which can do wonders to the personality of any wearer in a snap. You can mark my words
• From budget-friendly local shops to fancy designer stores, you will get everything in Varanasi to add happiness to your offline shopping
Places to hop – I have got a handful of places which are full of exclusive wedding stores such as Sunderpur, Lahurabir, Nichi Bagh, Godowila and Bari Bazar Road. Pay a visit to these stores for women shopping and make your wish come true.
Hyderabad – Nawabi Touch
If royal wedding is what you long for, Hyderabad is a place you need to be. We all know that how vehemently the city is known for its Nawabi style and royal appeal. I might say that – the place can offer the exact fancy wedding you would have wished for and bring you the joyous moments of your life. That’s true!
• It is a well known fact that South India is widely popular for its luxurious staples and richness. That’s why Hyderabad has got some fabulous places to hunt for the finest and gorgeous wedding dresses for women
• Think again on your wedding theme to step your wedding style quotient and visit the city to help you out
Places to hop – Jubilee Hills and Banjara Hills are your go-to destinations in the royal city of Hyderabad. Check out some exclusive stores available in these posh places of the city and buy a spray of designer clothes.
Source Link :- Top 10 Places to buy Wedding Lehengas in India