How do I take care of my skin after a HydraFacial?
Wondering what to do after a hydra facial? Clever move. Ideally, your skin is fabulously smooth, shiny and hydrated after a hydra facial—but it may also be super delicate. Therefore, treating your skin to decent post- hydra facial treatment is extremely crucial.
Here’s what the experts from Musk Clinic, the best clinic of Hair Transplant in Ahmedabad suggests post your HydraFacial treatment.
• Do not wash your face, shower or work out to generate sweat for at least 6 hours post the treatment. Water will reactivate the procedure and drive it further into the skin.
• No chemical peels, microdermabrasion or dermaplaning for 2 Weeks.
• You may experience redness for 2-4 hours post-treatment, but this will also help to get to subside.
• May have flaking on the 2nd to 3rd day after treatment, and may last for 1-2 days. This is just additional dead skin cells that were released by the chemical peel. Do not pick at the peeling, except to peel off the loose flakes.
• If unusual irritation persists more than 2 days, call our office for treatment.
• Cease use of Vitamin C, AHA.s, Glycolic and other chemical exfoliants for 2 days post treatment.
• Using sunscreen following treatment is mandatory! Please use sunscreen for at least 5-7 days following your treatment as your skin is now more exposed and more sensitive for damage immediately following the therapy. Please refrain from prolonged explicit sun exposure or tanning beds for 2 weeks.
• It’s best to not put makeup on instantly, following the treatment, but it is fine to wear the next day. Using mineral make-up is preferred.
• To acquire maximum effects, ongoing treatments and a daily home skin program are recommended.