QuickBooks Premier Edition 2010
Quick Books Premier Edition 2010 is a software program developed by Intuit. The most common release is 20.0.4005.807, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. A scheduled task is added to Windows Task Scheduler in order to launch the program at various scheduled times (the schedule varies depending on the version). The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named qbw32.exe The setup package generally installs about 50 files. Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 10. While about 95% of users of Quick Books Premier Edition 2010 come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and South Africa.
Also, Read this article – How to SetUp QuickBooks Scan Manager?
How do I remove QuickBooks Premier Edition 2010?
Quickly and completely remove QuickBooks Premier Edition 2010 from your computer by downloading Reason’s ‘Should I Remove It?’ (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall QuickBooks Premier Edition 2010 from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window’s Control Panel.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen’s bottom-left corner). Click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
- When you find the program QuickBooks Premier Edition 2010, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
- Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove QuickBooks Premier Edition 2010.
If you have any issue regarding QuickBooks accounting software. then, contact us at QuickBooks Payroll Support.