Guide for Common Email services Login issue
Email services come with outstanding features and excellent storage space. Most of the famous and common email services are Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo. These services have simple-interface, therefore, the users can easily and conveniently customize and set up their accounts. The users also can easily create an account for Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo email services. By using account credentials, users can easily log in to the chosen email service. But sometimes, these email services come with a major error and that is, ‘Login Issue’. When someone tries to log in to the Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo! Email service, they get an error message on the screen “Login Failure”, or “Unable to log in”. In this guide, the resolutions are available for the Common Email services Login issue.
Hotmail Login Issue:
Step 1: Check Outlook Service
The procedure of Hotmail Login is possible through the outlook so, check the Microsoft server and check that they’re not down in your area
Step 2: Check the Password
- Make sure to turn off the Caps Lock before entering the password
- In case you have remembered your email ID, then make sure that you have turned your Caps Lock off before entering the password
- Also, make sure that there’s no typing error while typing email ID
- In case, Hotmail account is not in the use from last 1 year then the account is removed and cannot be recovered back
- In case of forgotten Hotmail password, use Hotmail Password recovery
Step 3: Hotmail account might be blocked
Microsoft is actually concerned about its user security. As quick as it finds any suspicious activity in the Hotmail account, it will straightly block the account
For unblocking Hotmail account, users need to prove their identity to the Microsoft
Step 4: Location and Device
- To keep the Hotmail account secure, Microsoft comes with a close watch on the location and device of the user for login to the Hotmail account.
- If the user tries to log in from the other device and location then, Hotmail might create issues while login
- In that case, use the location and device which usually use to login to Hotmail
Yahoo Login issues:
- Make sure that the entered password is correct by using correct letters and keys
- Make sure that the connected network is strong and stable. Because sometimes the login errors occur due to weak internet signal
- Also, use an appropriate and supported browser to log into the Yahoo! Mail account. Sometimes, the unsupported browser also restrict to login
- In case of changing the Yahoo Login mail password, update the password in the browser to avoid login error
- Sometimes, due to new login location, Yahoo restricts to login to account and in that case, enter an account key which will be sent to the linked phone number or email id for authenticity verification
- Keep the account recovery information up-to-date as this is the only way to get access in case of lost credentials
- Choose two-step verification procedure as that will make sure more safety and will keep the hackers at bay
- Clearing the whole cookies, caches, and history from the browser and restart the browser to sign in Yahoo Mail again
Gmail Login Issues:
Wrong Username and Password:
Wrong Email ID and password is the major reason for the failure of Gmail Login error. In that case, try to login to the Gmail account by re-checking the Email ID and password. It means the user should check that there is no typing error. If Gmail comes with an error message ‘Incorrect Username’ or ‘Incorrect Password’ after trying multiple times, make sure that the Caps Lock is turned off.
If it is enabled then disable it and then re-type the username and password. If Gmail still comes with ‘Incorrect Username/Password’ error then re-check if the entered username and password are correct. Because there is a fact that users usually use the symbol or lower cases for making it strong and while login they enter incorrect symbols.
These steps will definitely resolve the Login Error that might come with Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo email services. Use strong and stable internet connection while conducting these troubleshooting steps.