How To Plan Your Perfect Bridal Makeup
A stunning bridal outfit, jewelry, hairdo, and makeup contribute to making you exceptionally gorgeous on the most important day of your life. However, your bridal makeup ties the whole look together which means it requires a whole lot of planning. It can make or break your look, therefore, it is important to go for trials before the day of the wedding. Remember that lack of planning can lead to major makeup faux pas, last-minute stress, and a lot of chaos. In order for your big day to run smoothly without any last-minute confusion, you need to ensure that you’ve planned your makeup well in advance. Wondering how to do that? Scroll down to find out…
- Consider Your Theme/Traditions If you have a wedding theme, remember that your makeup needs to go with the theme. If you’re having a beach wedding, the makeup needs to be in sync with the location and theme. Moreover, you need to ensure that your makeup and wedding outfit go hand-in-hand. So make sure you take time out to consider all these things before you actually buy/decide on your makeup look.
- Keep a budget You need to plan way back in advance, which means zeroing in on a budget is crucial. Keep a budget for the makeup you will purchase for your trousseau and how much you’re willing to spend on your makeup artist. Meet the artist in advance to discuss your skin type and the kind of makeup that will work for you. If possible go for makeup shopping with your makeup artist to get the right shade of foundation, lipstick, and the likes.
3. Bridal Makeup Artists Also, ask the artist to show pictures of their previous works, if possible take a look at different bridal looks of several different makeup artists. If the artist’s specialization is Christian bridal makeup and you’re looking for a Rajasthani bridal makeup then a trial session becomes vital. Don’t hesitate to demand one. Having said that, don’t rush into things— this is the most important day of your life, do your research and then go for who you will genuinely be comfortable with. Alternatively, you can ask a makeup savvy or trusted friend with exceptional makeup skills to help you look your best. Best Makeup Artist in Delhi
- Consider the type of makeup You will be wearing heavy makeup for a long time, the flashlights, focus lights, and moisture can easily melt away the makeup you spent hours perfecting. With so many rituals and traditions that follow one after the other there’s hardly time for a breather or to touch up your makeup in between rituals. Therefore ensure that you only invest in waterproof makeup which will stay put until the end of the day. Take special care while buying eye makeup, one or two emotional moments are enough to ruin that perfect smokey eye look within seconds. If you get teary-eyed or sweaty just dab on it lightly instead of wiping it off. Know what you’re comfortable with If you’re not comfortable with a certain kind of makeup tool/product, don’t spend your money buying it. For instance, many brides suffer after wearing falsies. You know your skin best, to discuss in advance the sensitivity of your skin and the products you’re allergic to. You don’t want to end up with rashes or irritated skin on the day of your wedding or the days following it. So even if your makeup artist persuades you, remember that it’s your day and you need to be comfortable wearing something for long hours.
- Keep extra time in hand Bridal makeup often takes at least 2 hours because you need absolute perfection. But you need to ensure that you have a lot more time in hand. Call your makeup artist at least 3 hours before you head out for your wedding. Account for last-minute changes—the cat-eye might go wrong, your lip color might change, your hair won’t set, etc. Also, consider the location where you want to get ready, will it be at the venue itself, at the salon or at your home. This will give you an idea as to how long the whole procedure will take and plan accordingly. If searching for the best makeup artist in Delhi, then angels’ makeup mantra can be a great choice.