Now that winters have gone, how many of us are really looking forward to the summers? Our country sees different types of climates throughout the year. And different climates mean different beauty related problems. Summers can be rough on your hair making them dull and frizzy.
So, I am here to help you out with your hair related problems. I have some amazing tips for beautiful hair in Hindi that will definitely help you out. These tips are very easy to follow and you could easily do them at home without spending a fortune. Many of us go with permanent smoothening and straightening, but you have no idea how harmful those chemicals are. The damage is in a much bigger scale in those cases. So, try out these DIYs and let your hair thrive.
- Apple cider vinegar – ACV has a number of health-related benefits. And it can help you with your frizz as well. All you have to do is after shampoo; soak your hair in the apple cider vinegar solution. Keep it for a couple of minutes till your hair has absorbed it and then wash it off with cold water. After that apply your conditioner.
- Oil champi – coconut hair oil is the best when it comes to champion. Now you may be thinking that you have been doing it all through your childhood and how is it different this time? So, make sure you oil your hair for at least an hour and then wash your hair. Then take a towel soak it in hot water, squeeze the water out and cover your hair for at least 10-15 minutes. This will work like a hair spa. Do it 2-3 times a week.
- Milk conditioner – now milk has a lot of health benefits as we all know very well. It also helps in straightening and smoothening your hair naturally. Take a mixture of honey and milk and apply on your hair. Let it dry and then wash out with cold water and then apply shampoo and conditioner. This will slowly remove your frizz and make your hair naturally straight.
- Olive oil and eggs – take a few spoons of oil and beat an egg in it. Apply this mixture to your hair and keep till it dries. Then wash it out with cold water and later shampoo. Raw egg works like magic for your hair. You will get frizz-free manageable hair in no time.
- Banana hair mask – mash a banana and mix it with a few spoons of honey, 1/3rd portion of coconut oil and make a paste out of it. Then apply it to your hair and keep for about half an hour till it dries. Wash it off with shampoo and conditioner and use cold water. Try this once a week.
Here were some of my remedies that I think would be really helpful to you folks. You can also find many other beauty tips in Hindi for hair but first, try out these.